Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been a busy girl!

If you haven't noticed, I've been totally neglecting this blog :(. I'm sorry. I've been UBER busy! So far I've done 7 newborn sessions and I have tons more scheduled! Plus some of those people have referred me to others which has led to more inquiries! Justin's also getting questions from people he works with, so I'm thinking things aren't going to die down any time soon. Here are a few samples from the shoots from this past weekend (I did THREE!!!)


On another note, we're taking our first overnight trip away from Hailey :(. I'm definitley not thrilled about it. Justin and I are going snowboarding with our friends Kim & Caleb and my brother, Jeff and his girlfriend Ashleigh. Grandma and Grandpa Krager are coming to stay with the babes, so I know she'll be in good hands. It's just terribly stressful and daunting that I'm going away overnight...6 hours away no less! Plus...have I mentioned I HATE SNOWBOARDING?!? Ugh...definitley making sure the cooler's packed for this one, I'm going to need it.

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Meghan Rickard February 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Beauitful photos! Have fun, because it'll be all back to normal once you get back :)

Rebecca February 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Very nice pic's! Don't worry about Hailey! She'll be fine and you need a much needed break. I agree though yuck snow bording! Lol but it's a good excuse to drink! Have fun!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP