Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stupid blogspot!

Grrrr....I have no idea why the pictures aren't showing up. I'm looking into though. It's super super annoying. Sorry guys!
Now, if these pictures will show up, you'll see Hailey all snuggled with her cat that her favorite uncle Jeff (uncie Jeffie Pooh to those of you in the know :). This is seriously her favorite thing ever. You should see her face when she sees it. I'll have to try to capture that sometime. Don't mind the crapiness of this shot - it was with my point and shoot camera.

But Hailey's all snuggled up because she's sick :(. We found out today that she has a double ear infection and RSV again (basically just a bad cough - they call it bronchiolitis). Now, don't get me wrong...I hate that our baby girl is sick. She's just been miserable since Thursday night. But she has been SOOOO snuggly its not even funny! Yesterday she wanted to be held all day. So we snuggled on the couch literally all day. She slept all but 4 hours probably. It was so nice to have a little snuggle bug! She's doing better today. And you'll be glad to know that I just forced myself to let her sleep in her crib instead of holding her. I don't want to get into the habit of holding her to sleep...as nice as it is.
Hope you can see the pictures!

2 comments:

Rebecca February 18, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Aww! Very cute pic! Sorry to hear she's sick. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Gooey Goodness Of Life February 22, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

awwww man... aspen just got over a double ear infection..... I know how UNFUN it is...:( poor princess....

yeah we are getting tons of toys... just because we are planning on having another one.... and that baby will just inherit them lol..... but they are QUICKLY overtaking our house lol

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP