Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hailey Bo Stinko

How did my sweet little girl get a nickname like Hailey Bo Stinko? lol. I've never been one to get or recieve nicknames, but this one is sticking. Actually...Punko is her serious nickname - Hailey Bo Stinko only comes out a few times a day :). I like Punko, or Punks usually :). Regardless...my little stinko loves her uncle! She doesnt' get to see him too often, we need to work on that. They only live about an hour and a half away - and family is SO important!
Here's to you my little Punks!! Black and white or color? I can't decide...
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ang May 21, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I'm goin' with color :) BTW are these Lily Blue's presets? Yummy!

anastasia May 22, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

The color one is the Lily Blue action - I'm still trying to figure out how to load the presets! lol

Meghan Rickard May 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I'm seconding the color.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP