Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Speedy G

That's what I'm calling this little man! For Speedy Gonzalez - mommy only had to push for three minutes and he was out. So quickly, in fact, that his poor little face was pretty beat up from the quick arrival! Luckily he is all healed up now and did a great job with us yesterday! Kim and Justin are friends of ours and I was SO thrilled to finally get to meet little Connor - good job guys...he's a keeper ;). Aly is a curious, energetic 2 year old and I took her outside to play while mom and dad got Connor all packed up. She would not look at me for anything! Little stinker! But mom and I were talking about how much we loved her gorgeous curls, so here you go Kim - I got some great shots of her curls for you to remember forever :).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

angie warren May 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

You already know I LOVE these, but blog love is so fun! :) Congrats on the new "goods", hugs!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP