Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heartbreaker

This little man is going to break some hearts. Saturday I got to hang out with Rachel & Kevin and their beautiful little Kaden! We had a great time, even though it was chilly and super windy! Rachel I hope you like your sneak peek! I'm working really hard to get your gallery done today. Thanks so much for letting me photograph your family - you are all just gorgeous!

Oh yeah - bonus points for being cubs fans! GO CUBBIES!!




And for those of you who haven't seen it, check out my website! www.anastasiamariephotography.com

1 comments:

angie warren May 12, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Gorgeous Stacy. That brick wall is FUN and just LOVE the 3rd one down of little K. Awesome!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP