Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The First Haircut

Can you tell I'm catching up on old pictures today? :). Last week we got Hailey's hair cut for the first time! This girl has some crazy hair. Look back through my posts - you'll see...its wacky. So, a lot of people cringed when I said we got it cut. But...its not so bad. You'll see. So here's her before picture.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let me stop right here and say that I scheduled the appointment for half an hour before bedtime...what is wrong with me?!

So she was sleepy to begin with:
Photobucket
Oooh...a family portrait! :)
Photobucket

She wasn't really too sure what to think of this haircut thing. Luckily she got to sit on daddy's lap. That helped.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It also helped that I brought cheerios :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Overall, it went smoothly. Amanda did a great job and followed along with all the head turning and squirming.
My little punks
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sigh...yet another milestone. I'm going to be a mess on her birthday!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP