Thursday, July 30, 2009

announcing the goodies!

This has been an amazing year for me already, and its not even August! I began this photographic journey at the beginning of the year and I could not be happier with how things are progressing. I have gotten to meet some amazing clients who have been so gracious to let my images become a part of their family's history. I really don't think I can express just how much creating these memories for families touches my heart. Photography has always been important to me. Capturing the little, beautiful moments is what makes my heart skip a beat.

I wanted to offer something to my clients that would make their heart skip a beat. So, we've got gorgeous images from your session, now what? I've been searching for the perfect way for you to display and showcase your images, and I've finally found it! I am so excited to announce these products.

The Fine Art Albums
Photobucket

Doesn't that look delicious! I am so excited to offer these gorgeous flush mount albums. You may choose from a black leather cover or a dress the cover with an image from your session. This little beauty will be a fabulous way to showcase the images from your session in a beautiful album that will last a lifetime. Another great feature of this album is that it opens flat ~ yes, that means 180 degrees! Perfect to display on a photo easle.

Abums are available in a mini version or a full version.

The mini alubm is 6 1/4(w) x 6 1/8(h) x 1 1/8 (thick) and includes 20 pages to show off images from your session.

The dream album is available as a 9x9 album or a beautiful 12x12 album. Both offer 30 pages of images from your sesion on matt coated profeesional photographic paper.


The Fine Art Image Box

Photobucket

This is another great way to showcase images from your session. The Fine Art Image Box includes up to 30 images from your session as 5x7 prints, presented on handcut museum mats, suitable for framing, placement on an easle, or elegant display and later storage. An elegant yet oh-so-modern piece, perfect for beginning an annual collection of images. Individually handcrafted by artisans, the box may be customized with images from your session.

The Session Box

The session box includes up to 40 images from your session as 5x7 prints, presented loose in a lovely archival box. Individually handcrafted by artisans, the box may be customized with images from your session.

Wall Display Inspiration

Photobucket

Finally, the photo gallery inspiration guides! After your gallery images are published you will have access to these incredibly helpful, inspiring photo display guides. I have heard from many of my clients that they just aren't sure what to do with their images once they've got them. These guides will give you endless ideas on ways to display your photos throughout your home.

Whew! I think that's all for now. I am working on this year's set of holiday cards, so keep your eyes out! I've already started booking holiday sessions, so if you'd like to get a session in for your Christmas card or as a gift, get in touch with me asap.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP