Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Baby with a cause} Central Illinois Newborn Photographer

Yesterday I got the pleasure of playing with little baby L and his family. It has been a loooong time since I've had a newborn session...and that's probably a good thing. These little guys give me baby fever!

All of my newborns are special, of course. But this little newborn has a special cause. His grandpa has Parkinsons Disease, so it was super important to his mom and dad (and aunt and uncle!) that he get some pictures taken with the bracelets. There are many more where this came from! It was a pleasure meeting you and I'll be in touch with your gallery soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ang August 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Stacy, my jaw is on the floor. These are FANTASTIC! :)

Meghan Rickard August 16, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Just beautiful!

Gaye Youngman August 17, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Your pictures are beautiful! Especially these, since they are of our grandson! ;)

Beth August 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

The most gorgeous and special pictures ever! I am just speechless at how beautiful they are!

Auntie Beth

anastasia August 18, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Thank you everyone! I really missed photographing newborns! I haven't had one in a few months ~ Logan was a dream to photograph!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP