Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Boys will be boys} Central Illinois Children Photographer

Friday I had the pleasure of hanging out with these two energetic boys and their adorable baby sister! I photographed little miss J when she was just a newborn, and when her mommy told me she was SIX months old my jaw literally dropped. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! She is one gorgeous little girl, with the most gorgeous crystal blue eyes you've ever seen! Thanks to these to brothers for bearing with me...all they wanted to do was play in the woods. So I (and your parents) appreciate you letting me snap a few pictures first. Enjoy your sneak peek!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP