Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{besties} Central Illinois Senior Photographer

Last weekend I had the great pleasure of photographing these two beauties for their senior pictures. They decided to do their pictures together and I only wish I could have done something like this with my best friend back in high school! These were my 2nd senior shoots and I am loving them! i'm pretty much booked through September, with only a handful of spots available so if you're a senior this year and interested in getting a shoot with me, get in touch! But for now, enjoy your sneak peek ladies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carly September 2, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

These are fabulous. And what a great location. LOVE the brick wall!

Ang September 2, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

This location is delicious! You did great Stacy! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP