Sunday, January 25, 2009

And She's Off!

I don't know why, but Justin is obsessed with getting Hailey to crawl. He's been working on it since Thanksgiving, seriously. Why...I have no clue. She's my little baby and I don't want her to grow up any faster than she already is!

But...today she actually propped herself up on her hands and knees...granted it was only a few seconds, but she was still up there.
But then she got distracted... And down she went!
But I'm pretty sure she was ok with it because she laid like this for a few seconds and then got distracted by a toy :).
As Mary Jane so wonderfully pointed out yesterday...she's going to be ONE YEAR OLD in ony 4 months!!! I better start planning her bday party! :)

5 comments:

anastasia January 26, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Test to make sure comments work

Meghan Rickard January 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Very cute! Madalynn has started doing this a little bit too, but she then pushes her legs out backwards, so she's sort of crawling backwards! And yes, you better start planning that birthday because it comes sooner than you think!

Gramma Babs January 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma Babs January 28, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

OK, now I've got it. I love the series photos of Hailey's (or is it Justin's) attempt to crawl. She looks awfully proud of herself in the first photo, a little concerned in the second, ready to kiss the floor in the third and resigned in the last one. But wait, once she gets the hang of crawling you'll have so much more fun chasing her around the house. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you - GB

Gooey Goodness Of Life January 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

oh man.... I remember when Aspen did this.. it broke my heart lol.... :( now she is EVERYWHERE... and I can barely keep up lol.. and keep the house clean lol.... :)

She is TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP