Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

It's a new year and a fresh new start. WIth the new year, I thought it would be a good time to start this blog. Lately I've been obsessed with other people's blogs (photography blogs mostly) and noticed that a lot of people use them to just chronicle their daily life. So this blog will be a way to record our lives. I think I've made a decision...I know, shocking. I'm not happy with my current job (RD with the eating disorders program at OSF). I AM happy taking pictures. After almost 10 years of LOVING photography, I think I'm finally going to do something about it. So in the next few months I will be torturing my friends and family with my camera in an attempt to get some practice in to see if I'm any good...so we'll see where it goes!
In the meantime, enjoy some of our Christmas pictures...

(Note: pictures deleted because I think I was taking up too much space!)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP