Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing...

Now, I am nowhere even a little close to doing photography professionally....my goal is to start sometime this summer or early fall. But, when that time finally comes, I think I've come up with a name!!! I just thought of it, so it has to soak in a little bit...I'm pretty sure I want to focus on baby photography....so I LOVE the name Baby Cakes!!! However, I'm fairly certain there will be times when I'll want to photograph something else (families, weddings, seniors, couples, etc...) so I didn't want that name to limit me...so I'm going to call my "business" Anastasia Marie Photography with Baby Cakes as a division of childrens photography! Ah! I love it! :). Now I need to work on a logo...hmmmm....


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP