Tuesday, January 6, 2009

She's getting so big!

My beautiful little girl is getting so big! She'll be 7 months old on Friday. How on earth did that happen!? I think the introduction to the sippy cup was a little overdue on my part...but I just didn't want my baby to be able to use one yet...she's still a baby for Pete's sake! But, I finally gave in and gave her the sippy cup...now she loves it. At least it keeps her pretty happy. But I seriously don't know where time goes...I feel like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital, and she was so little! Now she's growin up and pretty soon she'll be going to school, then going on dates, then going to COLLEGE!!! Dear Lord...I need a drink! :) Or I need to knit. My new obsession. I am literally obsessed. I am trying to make fun beautiful little props for newborn photography...so far its going slow :). But it gives me something to do...like I need anything else to do! That's it for now...I need to get some sleep. Goodnight.

3 comments:

KristanneV January 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

You are so much further on this knitting thing! I am jealous. I can't wait to see the finished product :)

momaziggy January 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

YAY...it's about time! Haha! I can't wait to stalk your blog! :O) Beautiful shots!

Mireya January 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Nice job, love the colors! I too will be stalking your blog. Can't wait to see what you got "knitting" under your sleeve :) ha!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP