Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy busy busy!

So I'm not sure I knew what I was getting myself into. The days have definitley been a mad dash to get everything done lately. I'm only doing an average of 2 sessions a week, but its taking everything I have to get them all done in a timely manner. But its worth it. I absolutley love what I'm doing. I just need to get up the nerve to quit my other part time job. I'm not good at goodbyes, and this one will be particularly difficult. So if anyone has any ideas on how to leave this job graciously, let me know! :) And, of course a picture. This is the adorable Reese, 10 days old. Mom and dad were champs - they stuck it out with me for over 3 hours!!

2 comments:

Ang April 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

gorgeous little thing! you have such a gift :)

Meghan Rickard April 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Great picture!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP