Friday, May 15, 2009

11 Months.

Can anyone else not believe that 11 months has passed!! Hailey is almost 1 year old!! Our baby girl is getting SO big! Every day we see changes in her that just amaze us. I remember just being in awe when she was born - how incredible it is that this little person grew inside of me! We created her! That is a pretty mind blowing, every day miracle if you really stop to think about it.

Anyway...we took her out to do pictures for her birthday party invitation - yes, I went rediculously overboard, but I'm ok with it. She's my first baby girl, of course I'm going to go overboard! It was windy windy windy so we weren't dealing with idea circumstances...but we made it work.

Hailey, you have such a big part of your dad's and my heart. I heard someone say a while ago (before we knew you) that having children was like forever letting your heart walk around outside of you - and now I know exactly what that means. I love you baby girl!

And a kiss goodbye :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP