Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching up...

I realized I've been slacking on posting pics of family lately! So, without further adue (is that how you spell that?) here are our Easter pictures!
Yep, she's going to hate us for this later :).Auntie Kristi singing little bunny foo foo - can't tell so well because of the glare, but she's got the bunny ears on :).
Awe, Tyler's being so sweet - he's going to give her a kiss. Wait...no, no he's not...he's biting her!
It's the only "ok" pic I got of the two of us all weekend...probably the only pic since Christmas! So, I'm not so worried that she's not into smiling for the camera :).

There is nothing that can put a smile on my face more than this adorable little girl getting giddy with excitment when she sees her puppies!
Taking some first assisted steps with grandma and grandpa.

My absolute favorite picture of her...ever.

1 comments:

Gooey Goodness Of Life May 17, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

you are so cute girl.... no wonder your little girl is adorable! ... .:)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP