Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stacy's Day Off

Hopefully I can get caught up on some of my posts today! I took a much needed "Stacy Day" on Thursday. Took the day off from work, sent Hailey to the daycare, and parked myself in front of this damn computer all day! Unfortunately I didn't get as much done as I wanted...but I made a good dent in my to do list. Also watched "The Women" is a GREAT movie! Its about best friends...and made me really miss mine :(. You girls know who you are and I miss you like crazy! It's also got a really good message about positive body image and teaching that to our children, which I, of course, LOVE!

So, here are a few images from one of the sessions I proofed on my "day off" :)

1 comments:

angie warren May 2, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Gorgeous! :) The storyboards are great and I am *in love* with the one with the purple bike! You totally and absolutely captured that moment, you go girl ;)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP