Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Alrighty, here are the rest of the birthday boy's pictures! I am in love with this session - it went fantastically! Perfect lighting, perfect little boy, everything was great. Except the 100 degree weather - that wasn't so great. But anyway, I got to play with this gorgeous boy last week to do his birthday pictures. Thanks so much Amy and Jared for letting me photograph your baby!

Is he not totally gorgeous in this suit?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then it was time to dig in!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

angie warren July 1, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Stacy, really, these area an absolute dream! I'm trying to choose my fave and I just can't. I love your conversions on them, the B&Ws are incredible.

And gosh could you get ANY cuter of a subject?? ;)

KristanneV July 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

You rock girl! These are all so fabulous. He is a total cutie pie and you captured his cuteness perfectly.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP