Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Little Stinker

Just had to squeeze this post in! Yesterday we got a fun pink bucket thing to put Hailey's outside toys in. When I brought it in the house, she started pushing it around and collecting things in it :). She's too cute! I don't know how I'm going to get it out of the house now....
Photobucket

Yes, that is a box of infant Tylenol! :)
Photobucket

And then she tried to pull it through the teeny tiny space between the couch and the end table! She was determined...I bet she was at it for a good 5 minutes :)
Photobucket

She really couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go through with her...
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ang July 2, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Goodness gracious do you have a cute thing on your hands. She's so proud of her collection! :)

I love the images btw - the grain and depth. Yum!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP