Friday, July 3, 2009

She's walking!

On Monday Hailey decided to take her first steps. Unfortunately, I wasn't home :(. But Justin and Frank (Hailey's grandpa) got to see, so I'm happy for that. I'm also happy that Justin actually thought to video tape it! These aren't the videos from that first day (because those are on the actual video camera and I have no idea how to get those onto the computer) so we got her walking tonight with my point and shoot camera. Enjoy! :)

Ok, as I'm watching this, I realize that my wonderful husband is in the most redneck clothes he owns. Please forgive him...he knows not what he wears...:)


2 comments:

Midwest Miscellany July 3, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

So cute! I miss diapered butts and wobbly legs.

Meghan Rickard July 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Adorable! Monday is when Madalynn started really walking too! She still prefers to crawl, but it's so cute to watch them walk!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP