Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Little Reese

This is a not so quick sneak peek for Seth and Molly. We got together on Monday and had a great time with Reese. I took her newborn pictures 3 months ago and cannot believe how much she's grown since then! They wanted to get in a session before she got too much older. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek :).

Ok, lets just start with this one because it could not be planned or captured again if you paid me!! And it just makes me laugh :). Poor little Reese put up with us well :).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Are these not the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

KristanneV July 2, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

These are wonderful girl! What a cute baby she is. I have too many favorites to list :)

Ang July 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Beautiful Stacy! I love so many its hard to choose. The closeups are fabulous and the colors, yum!

Meghan Rickard July 3, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Those are too beautiful! I think my favorite is the B&W with the little girl peeking over Dad's shoulder, gorgeous!

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Soo cute. I love the 3rd one. Its my fav. Great work girl!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP