Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oprah says...

Oprah says that for your new years resolution (to be healthier) you should pick three things that you are NOT going to buy anymore...and since everyone knows Oprah knows all...here are my three things:


1. Cheetos...they are my weakness! No more Cheetos.







2. POP!!! When I was pregnant I would get super nauseous in the mornings when I woke up. And believe it or not, pop would settle my stomach. And now that Hailey's 7 months old, its time to give it up :). So no more pop!







3. The third one is cookie dough. I am OBSESSED with the Nestle Toll House cookie dough! We always buy it with very honest intentions to make cookies....the cookies never get made. So no more cookie dough!







Now, if any of you see me with any of these three things, feel free to smack me :).







And, because every post needs a cute Hailey picture...Justin is introducing her to baseball already. I'm sure this girl will play softball...Justin will see to that :).



That's all for now...cheers!



5 comments:

Meghan Rickard January 11, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Good luck not buying the 3 things. It really isn't that hard if you just don't do it, KWIM? I use to be a pretty major soda drinker, and I never ever drink it anymore, unless of course it's accompanying my drinks :)
Hailey & Madalynn can be softball buddies ;0)

Crystal January 14, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gooey Goodness Of Life January 14, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

man I wish I could do that....good luck with it... :) soda is my vice...lol...:)

Gooey Goodness Of Life January 14, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

sorry about the noneya comment lol.... thats my old blog... and profile... and for some reason... whenever I sign into my email I have to make sure that I am not signed in under that name...:) and I guess this time I didn't make sure lol

T-Rex February 1, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Pibb was the only thing I wanted to drink when I was pregnant! Everything else made me sick.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP