Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Water baby!!

I am reluctantly adding pictures to this post. Yes, I know Hailey is 7 months old already...but I still have "baby weight"...at least that's what we'll call it :). But Justin and I are on a mission to get healthier and we're working on it....that's all I have to say about that :). Oh, and please ignore the pastyness...I'm Polish, I can't help it.

Anyway, swim class was AWESOME! Hailey had a great time and so did Justin and I. She loved the water, loved splashing around and drinking the water (don't worry, we didn't encourage it :). We all had a blast. We were there with another family, the other dietitian I work with. Her little guy is just 2 weeks younger than Hailey. They got introduced and tried to grab each other's faces...it was great. He didn't have such a great time though. They had to get out early because he was getting uber fussy. I think he's teething, poor thing. No dunking under water this week though...maybe that's coming next week? All I know is that Justin is in charge of that little exercise. I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP