Monday, June 15, 2009

Goofballs :)

This weekend was crazy for me! Since I'm really just starting out with this whole photography thing, three shoots in one weekend is insane :). But...I had tons of fun! Justin and I got to go see his mom and dad and Hailey got to see her grandma and pawpaw (he's determined to get her to call him that :). Anyway...the weekend started out with this fun, absolutley goofy family! I had a blast! Thanks guys for letting me get some experience with families :).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad was the biggest goof of all ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These last two might not be pictures of perfection, but I'm in love with them for some reason...
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Carly June 15, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

These are fantastic! I love the siding that you used for the background...it works so well.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP